Bailey’s Fudge – Recipe
This Bailey’s Fudge is easy to make, tastes absolutely delicious, and is the perfect amount of rich amazingness!
- 3 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk (see note)
- 1/2 cup Baileys
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Andes baking chips
- Line an 8 by 8 inch pan with aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl combine the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk (pour in the entire can of sweetened condensed milk, but there is no need to scrape down the sides). Microwave for one minute, stir, and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Stir in the Baileys and the vanilla extract until smooth. Pour into the prepared pan and top with the baking chips. Press in slightly.
- Cover and refrigerate for four hours until firm. For firmer fudge store in the refrigerator.
Pour in the entire can of sweetened condensed milk, but there is no need to scrape down the sides.