Coconut Oil Salt Scrub – Recipe
This homemade coconut oil salt scrub will leave your skin soft and smooth! I love this body scrub recipe. It’s simply made with coconut oil and epsom salts. Essential oils can be added for fragrance but coconut oil and salt work great on its own. You can use this scrub as a full body scrub, hand scrub and foot scrub. The salt gently exfoliates the skin and the coconut oil leaves your skin feeling baby soft!
- 2 Cups coconut oil
- 1 Cup Epsom Salts
- 8-10 Drops Essential Oils
- Mix coconut oil, epsom salts and essential oils together.
- Store in an air tight container until ready to use.
How To Use
- Use as a body scrub, hand scrub or foot scrub.
- Make sure to be careful if you use this in the shower!
- The coconut oil may leave your tub a little slippery.