Crock Pot Bacon Macaroni And Cheese – Recipe
Are you ready for a bit of comfort food straight from the crock pot? Crock Pot Bacon Macaroni and Cheese Comfort Food Recipe your family will love! This easy crock pot slow cooker recipe is a family favorite. Add in a jalapeno for a bit of spice.
I hear everything is better with bacon, so we made Crock Pot Bacon macaroni and cheese to test this theory. And after multiple taste tests by my dear husband just to make sure he truly enjoyed the recipe… he agrees! Bacon does make this recipe even better.
- 3 cups elbow macaroni
- 4 strips bacon
- 3 tbsp buter
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup milk
- salt and pepper
1. Coat crock pot in non-stick spray
2. Combine all ingredients in the crock pot and stir together
3. Cover and cook on low for 2 hours, stir every half hour to evenly distribute the cheese
Top with additional bacon if desired.
source : http://www.tammileetips.com