Fresh Breath Treats – Recipe
They’re super healthy to add to your dogs daily breakfast or dinner. Coconut oil and parsley are the two main ingredients and both are fantastic aids in fighting bad breath and cleaning teeth.
- 1.5 cup coconut oil organic
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley organic
- 1/4 cup chopped mint organic
- sprinkle turmeric organic
Soften your coconut oil or if you have a mold, melt it down
Add parsley to coconut oil and mix well. If using mint as well, add in the mint
If you have a mold, pour in the mixture. If you don’t, roll the soften mixture into small balls and place on a plate or parchment paper.
Sprinkle turmeric on top for added anti-inflammatory goodness (optional)
Put in the refridgerator for an hour
- Take out and give one to your dog daily! Keep in the refridgerator for extra freshness.