Spring is fast approaching, so are you planning to grow a healthy and beautiful vegetable garden that will help beautify your home’s outdoor and be a place of relaxation? Growing your own fruits and vegetables in the yard lets you spend more time outside, at the same time saves your money for buying organic food. So if you have the space to grow your own vegetables, you should definitely take advantage of that. Even if you only have a small space, it isn’t an obstacle anymore in your effort to vegetable garden. In the following projects you will find a lot of vegetable garden designs to help you start your neat and tidy veggie garden that produces fresh and tasty food for you.
Take a look and get started!
1. Use metal trough as container for vegetable garden and install a path between your veggies:
2. If you are planning to plant cucumbers, melons, and beans in your garden, you can build a trellis and raised garden box combo to let them get support at some point:
3. Spiral garden has very cool looking and works great for people with limited space:
4. Use landscaping rocks to build a series of raised garden beds and put a galvanized water trough in the center of garden for easy watering:
5. U-shaped raised garden makes efficient use of limited space:
6. Build pea tepees structure to make the harvesting and maintenance more easier:
7. Use landscape stones to build a stunning carved garden in your backyard:
8. Wire trellis is a great option to build a vertical growing garden in a tiny backyard:
9. Lay the ground with red bricks or pebble and place cedar and pine planks garden boxes on it to plant your veggies:
10. Build a mini vegetable garden along a foundation wall:
11. Concrete blocks are the perfect materials to organize an easy and cheap vegetable growing place:
12. Build a bean tunnel for your climbing beans: