Marbled Red Velvet Fudge – Recipe
And since the holidays are the perfect time for making fudge, I’m sharing a festive new fudge recipe today. This beautiful Marbled Red Velvet Fudge is sure to become a family favorite, just like grandma’s!
What You Need
- 3 pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. red food coloring
- 2 pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER’S White Chocolate, chopped
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 jar (7 oz.) JET-PUFFED Marshmallow Creme
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- White nonpareils, optional
- cooking spray
- Grease a 9×9 inch square pan with baking spray. Line the pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang. Grease the parchment paper as well.
In a large bowl, add the chopped semi-sweet chocolate and red food coloring. Set aside.
- Melt the white chocolate and vegetable oil in a medium microwave-safe bowl at 50% power for 30 seconds; stir. Continue to heat in 15 second intervals (at 50% power) until chocolate is completely melted and smooth. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, bring sugar, butter and evaporated milk to full rolling boil. Boil for 4 1/2 minutes, stirring constantly or until candy thermometer reaches 234°F.
- Pour the hot mixture over the semi-sweet chocolate and stir vigorously until mixture is smooth and red coloring is fully mixed in. Stir in the marshmallow cream and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
- Spread half of the fudge mixture into the prepared pan. Dollop tablespoons of the melted white chocolate over the fudge, using about 2/3 of the chocolate.
- Add the remaining fudge mixture to the pan and smooth the top. Dollop the remaining white chocolate over the fudge. Use a knife to gently swirl the white chocolate into the fudge. For best results, hold your knife straight up and move it in a zigzag pattern from top to bottom across the fudge mixture. Sprinkle with nonpareils, if desired.
- Place fudge in refrigerator until set. Use parchment paper to lift fudge from pan. Cut into squares and serve.