This is quickly made dessert is on the top of my favorite recipe list. After all, you just need four ingredients to prepare this yummy treat in less than 10 minutes (plus cooling time).
What Do You Need:
- 4 cups canned peaches
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
What Do You Have To Do:
- First, keep an eye on the weather report. If it forecasts high temperatures for the next day, you should head over straight to the kitchen!
- After arriving there, open a can of sliced peaches, dice and freeze them for at least 6 hours.
- Afterwards, let them defrost for a moment and blend them along with the almond milk, the honey and the lemon juice until smooth.
- Finally, put the mixture in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- Then serve cold and enjoy the sorbet’s creamy texture.
Pro tip: If you replace the honey by agave nectar, your vegan friends can also enjoy the sorbet.