Sweet Chili Pineapple Chicken Easy Crockpot – Recipe
All you need to do is layer chicken, sweet chili sauce and pineapple in your slow cooker. (This takes less than 5 minutes!) While the chicken cooks the sweet chili and pineapple turn into a delicious sweet and sour sauce.
- 330 g Bottle Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1-8 oz. can chunk or crushed pineapple in juice
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups red, yellow or orange bell peppers (optional)
- 2 cups of pea pods (optional)
- 2 cups of broccoli florets (optional)
- lace frozen chicken in slow cooker.
- Pour chili sauce and pineapple with juice over chicken
- Cook on high for 4-6 hours or low for 7-9 hours.
- About 45 minutes before serving slice chicken into ¾ inch slices and stir the chicken back into the sauce
- Place your choice of vegetables on top of the chicken mixture. Continue cooking in slow cooker on high until vegetables are tender crisp. (This is a good time to put your rice on to cook too.)
- Serve over rice.